Tiffany Goodall’s Beetroot, Asparagus & Smoked Salmon Salad with a Yoghurt and Pepper Dressing
This salad is a gorgeous starter for spring or summer, and the horseradish gives it a perfect kick against the soft silky asparagus, it’s a fab combination.
- Preparation Time:
- 5 - 10 mins
- Cooking Time:
- 5 mins
What you'll need:
- 1 pack (approx. 125g) asparagus tips
- 135g watercress and salad leaves
- 100g smoked salmon
- 2 cooked beetroot dipped in vinegar (not pickled), cut into eighths
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp horseradish cream
- 2 tbsp Rachel's Organic Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Black pepper to season
- 1 lemon, juiced
What to do:
- Place the asparagus tips into a pan of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile assemble the salad leaves and watercress onto 2 small plates and lay on the smoked salmon.
- Add the beetroot. Then drain the British asparagus tips and lay on top of the salad.
- Finally mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad with lots of black pepper over the top. Finish with the lemon juice.