Beetroot & Melted Brie on Toast
- Preparation Time:
- 5 mins
- Cooking Time:
- 10 mins
What you'll need:
- 4 slices thick cut rustic bread
- 2 cloves garlic, bruised & cut in half
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g cooked beetroot - choose from Red Wine Vinegar and Orange Blossom Honey or Sweet Chilli from the infused beetroot ready-to-eat range
- 200g brie, cut into slices
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
What to do:
- Pre heat the grill to high and toast the bread on one side.
- Rub the untoasted side with the garlic and brush over the olive oil.
- Arrange the beetroot wedges on the toast and lay over the slices of brie. Grind over freshly ground black pepper to taste and place back under the grill. Cook until the cheese is hot and bubbling. Serve immediately with a green salad.
Infused beetroot ready-to-eat range is available in major retailers. Flavours include - Sweetfire Baby Beetroot (Tesco's Finest) / Sweet Chilli Rosebud Beetroot (M&S) / Red Wine Vinegar & Orange Blossom Honey (M&S) / Sweetfire Beetroot Wedges (Waitrose) / Juniper & Black Pepper in Red Wine Vinegar Baby Beetroot (Morrison's) / Lime Zest Baby Beetroot (Waitrose) / Juniper berry & Black Pepper Cocktail Beetroot (Sainsbury's) / Honey & Ginger Baby Beetroot (Asda).