Beetroot & melted brie on toast
- Preparation Time:
- 5 mins
- Cooking Time:
- 10 mins
What you'll need:
- 4 slices thick cut rustic bread
- 2 cloves garlic, bruised & cut in half
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g cooked beetroot - choose from Red Wine Vinegar and Orange Blossom Honey or Sweet Chilli from the infused beetroot ready-to-eat range
- 200g brie, cut into slices
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
If you can't get your hands on Red Wine Vinegar and Orange Blossom Honey or Sweet Chilli then vacpac beetroot will work perfectly in this dish.
What to do:
- Pre heat the grill to high and toast the bread on one side.
- Rub the untoasted side with the garlic and brush over the olive oil.
- Arrange the beetroot wedges on the toast and lay over the slices of brie. Grind over freshly ground black pepper to taste and place back under the grill. Cook until the cheese is hot and bubbling. Serve immediately with a green salad.